Job no: 501756
Work type: Permanent Full-time, Fixed Term Full-time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Store Development
It's an exciting time at Kmart, we are currently Australia's most profitable retailer and we have some big plans in place that will ensure our business continues to grow and be hugely successful! We are currently transforming our stores with the aim of significantly improving the customer journey and, with another 50 new stores in the pipeline and expansion into new markets, there has never been a better time to join this iconic retailer!
At Kmart, we are where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our purpose is to make everyday living brighter for all our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planning Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting into the National Planning Manager, this role will see you;
- Work together with design and space planning team to develop store specific fixture concepts in line with Kmart’s generic model
- Prepare documentation for new and refit stores
- Clearly communicate new concepts with executive stakeholders in order to gain sign off
- Work with internal and external consultants to achieve planning outcomes
Please apply if you are a person who can or has;
- Bring strong experience in retail design, store layouts or building design
- Be creative and have a passion for retail design
- Translate and understand base build, lease plan drawings, architectural, coordinate services to work with lessor and construction management teams
- Be proficient using AutoCAD and Revit
- Bring excellent communication and time management skills, as well as executive stakeholder management
- An Architecture, Interior Design or related field (will be highly regarded)
Working with different departments within the business is a requirement of this role so strong communication skills will be essential.
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you closely and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, exceptional remuneration, an uncapped bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks. So if this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend