Front End Developer (2-year fixed term)
Job no: 501551
Work type: Fixed Term Full-time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Digital / eCommerce
It's an exciting time at Kmart, we are currently Australia's most profitable retailer and we have some big plans in place that will ensure our business continues to grow and be hugely successful! We are currently transforming our stores with the aim of significantly improving the customer journey and, with another 50 new stores in the pipeline and expansion into new markets, there has never been a better time to join this iconic retailer!
At Kmart, we are where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items and our purpose is to make everyday living brighter for all our customers, every time and everywhere they shop with us.
We currently have a newly-created 2-year fixed term contract opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Front End Developer with a good understanding of how to ensure landing pages and campaigns are optimised across relevant online channels including mobile.
Reporting in to the Digital Customer Experience Manager, this role will primarily be responsible for the following;
- Creation of home and landing pages including any new interactive elements.
- Creation of code to support A/B testing.
- Creation and custodian of code library home and landing pages.
- Ensuring quality, speed reuse of code for the content managed areas.
- Working closely with designer and other developers to continually improve our processes to find efficiency and embed quality.
- Working with Category Mangers to help them sell the message of the Kmart offering to our customers.
- Taking part in regular design critiques to share feedback and technical feasibility of any ideas.
- Working with the wider development team to ensure work is aligned with them.
- Ensure that any code added for campaigns doesn’t negatively impact page performance, particularly on mobile.
- Make sure that landing pages and campaigns are optimised to work well on mobile browsers.
To be successful in securing this exciting new role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you closely and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, exceptional remuneration, an uncapped bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks. So if this sounds like the perfect role for you – apply now!
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results