Marketing Manager - Living & Home
Job no: 501550
Work type: Permanent Full-time
Location: VIC Metro
It's an exciting time at Kmart, we are currently Australia's most profitable retailer and we have some big plans in place that will ensure our business continues to grow and be hugely successful! We are currently transforming our digital channels with the aim of significantly increasing our online business and, with another 50 new stores in the pipeline and expansion into new markets, there has never been a better time to join this iconic retailer!
The key to our success? Our vision where families come first for the lowest prices on everyday items. Our products and prices are IRRESISTIBLE and every day we do our outmost to exceed our customer expectations.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a senior experienced Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and successful Marketing team. Through continually developing and driving bold marketing campaigns across various marketing mediums, you will be also responsible for the following;
- Develop the marketing plan for our popular 'Living' category based on customer insights and business requirement
- Implement Campaigns and Category support activities to drive everyday sales and positive impact on customer perceptions
- Execute and ensure timely delivery of all marketing campaigns allocated through all relevant channels including digital
- Coach and provide clear directions to a team of Marketing Specialists (2-3); developing a strong culture of test and learn
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on all social media and digital activities
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Degree qualified in a Marketing or a business-related discipline
- Extensive experience in FMCG or retail marketing (including digital) with a high profile consumer brand (strong preference for those candidates with prior experience across fashion, apparel and/or homewares)
- Leverage customer insights and business objectives to develop an overall Marketing plan to drive growth for the specific category business at Kmart
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across all communication channels including in store execution, catalogue, TV, and digital alongside management of a Marketing Budget for ATL & BTL activity
- Experience in coaching and leading a small team of Marketing Specialists
- Experience in managing agency relationships; and working in cross-functional project teams (ideally from within a large corporate environment)
We operate at a fast pace, are highly results focussed and we all work collaboratively to ensure the continued success of our business and that we delight our customers every day! Our structure is non-hierarchical; our leaders are approachable and foster a culture that encourages innovation, creativity and autonomy. So if you have the required experience and our culture sounds like the right fit for you – don't miss this great opportunity to join Australia's most profitable retailer.
We have a lot to offer our team members including great development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, an uncapped bonus scheme, free parking, benefits program and access to Wesfarmers share plan.
Please click ‘Apply’ to complete an application form and upload your current resume.
Please note we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies so candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend
Back to search results